There are several things that need to be considered in order to secure your home. The following list:
If Have Small Children
- Make sure the closet doors, refrigerators, and other doors in the house have extra keys, that are not easily accessible to your toddler.
- Attach additional carpet in your child’s room and play area.
- Remove the cloth from the table, because it could have the children pull the tablecloth and spilling the entire contents of the table.
Associated with Electrical Equipment
- Beware if the electrical equipment charger feels warm or hot, because it indicates there is something wrong with the electrical equipment or electrical connections in your home.
- Disconnect electrical appliances from the plug if it is not used.
- Keep electrical appliances away from wet areas, such as the bathroom or kitchen sink.
- Better to use a grounded roller cable connector, for example, the plug with on / off button.
Associated with water or liquids
- Put the extra mat in the kitchen and in front of the bathroom, so that you or other family members do not slip.
- Keep insect repellent in secret and not united with groceries.
- Discard leftovers or cooking ingredients first into the trash before washing cookware or cutlery in the sink.
The whole house security
- Make sure the house is locked every night and make sure the door lock or padlock the house was not damaged. Occasionally basting with oil or oil to prevent rusting.
- Keep sharp objects such as knives or scissors in the closet, do not let scattered.
- Keep your vehicle keys in easily accessible places, such as at the bedside.
- Record and place the list of important phone numbers such as the number of police, doctors, and fire near a home phone.
Congratulations check the security of your home.